Entrepreneurship and Innovation at Silicon Valley
At Camp BizSmart, students experiment with the latest business methods and design tools, and get personal experience working with company founders and CEOs. In teams the students solve actual business problems. Learn entrepreneurship skills, product design, and business plan essentials. Including working with leading Silicon Valley Industrial Designers, market analysis and compiling a financial spreadsheet.
About the Program
The entire curriculum is designed to foster leadership, public speaking, design thinking, and collaborative teamwork. It’s intensive learning, but appropriate for students who are imaginative and full of big ideas. The curriculum is hands-on and mentored by CEO’s, founders and high-level executives of companies. BizSmart offers the entrepreneur experience through ‘project-based learning’ – helping students develop the skills necessary to compete in today’s competitive economy.
- Interact with real venture investors, business leaders, and entrepreneurs, in a creative, stimulating setting such as Stanford University, The Silicon Valley Community Foundation or Online.
- Learn from Business leaders from leading-edge companies who will speak with the group about the latest technology trends that will change the world.
- Present your solutions to angel investors and executives from top companies like Microsoft, Google, and Cisco.
- Industrial designers will assist you to turn your sketches into full renderings and you will compete in teams of 2 or 3 to capture the favor of the judges as having the best solution.
- Your team design and pitch along with a professional product rendering will be yours to take with you to add to your accomplishment portfolio
- Live Engagement with Instructional Coaches from Silicon Valley
- Real World Business Case from BBBLS Greenhouses
- 20+ hours of acclaimed entrepreneurship curriculum
- ‘Shark Tank style’ business case presentations
Product Innovation: With a proven process formula for finding, testing, and validating ideas, learn what it takes to become a serial entrepreneur
Business Acumen: Cultivate the required professionalism, confidence and conviction in your entrepreneurial abilities along the way
Financial Literacy: Build a custom financial model reflecting the budget and business projections for growth
Students exhibiting high ZOG (Zest, Optimism & Grit) eligible for 50% discount on Accelerator Program
Graduate Ready for Success
Certificate of Completion
Business plan and pitch presentation portfolio
Professional, full-color product renderings
Tools to excel at starting your own business.
About Our Partner
At Camp BizSmart, students experiment with the latest business methods and design tools and get personal experience working with company founders and CEOs. At the beginning of each camp, students form dedicated teams to work together solving actual business problems. As they work on products from innovative companies, they learn entrepreneurship skills, product design, and business plan essentials.It doesn’t end there. Students learn how to make a preliminary design sketch, do marketing analysis, assess the strengths and weaknesses of the competition, compile a financial spreadsheet, and make collaborative decisions. The entire curriculum is designed to foster leadership, public speaking, design thinking, and collaborative teamwork.