About the Program
Our Applying for University course will help you navigate the different choices on offer and guide you in making the right decisions for your university application. We will help you familiarise yourself with all aspects of the application process, and understand your own values and preferences better, so that you apply for an institution and course that is right for you.
- Plan for all stages of your application whatever the time frame
- Juggle the demands of the application process without compromising on study time
- Stay focused on the most important factors to approach your application in the most efficient way
- Make decisions for your university and course choices based on your values
- Have confidence that you have considered a wide range of options before making your choices
- Understand your decision-making process and express your reasons for your choices
Decision Making Skills
Personal Action Plan
Interactive Tasks and Quizzes
About Our Partner
EtonX is a British education technology company founded by Eton College in 2015 with one mission in mind: to create innovative software and high-quality course materials that allow students to develop the skills they need for their future success. Since then, we have supported teenagers all over the world using our customised learning platform. Each course has its own Course Director from Eton College who has advised on the syllabus and content. It’s important to us that our courses include activities undertaken at Eton in lessons, tutorials and in extra-curricular activities that reflect Eton’s own teaching ethos.