Terms and Conditions
- All Intellectual Property Rights in the course materials, online courses and the sessions conducted by trainers are, and remain, the intellectual property of The Explorers Lab.
- The Explorers Lab reserves the right to assign, transfer, and sub-contract the course to an approved third party at their discretion. Independent third parties are appointed to arrange all or certain aspects of the Virtual Programs.
- The Explorers Lab has permission to use or publish any photographs or film in which the participant may appear, or use any comments or quotes made by the participant during the program.
- The Explorers Lab can use the participants' contact information to send promotional material and any information they deem relevant.
- Participants are not authorized to:
- copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-license, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the course materials without prior written permission,
- record on video or audiotape, relay by videophone or other means contents of the virtual programs,
- modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the virtual programs.
- Breach of clause 5, shall allow The Explorers Lab to immediately terminate participation and cease to provide any further services.
- Force Majeure: The Explorers Lab shall not be liable to you for any breach of its obligations or termination under these terms and conditions arising from causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to program disruption due to fires, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes and other Acts of God, terrorism, strikes, delay caused by transport disputes, failure to provide a course caused by a death in the trainer’s family, illness of the trainer, Government verdict or regulation.
- All amounts are payable in AED (United Arab Emirate Dirham). Any currency conversion costs, or other charges incurred in making a payment shall be borne by the client.
- The cost of the virtual programs is inclusive of VAT, unless otherwise specified at the time of booking.
- Any costs incurred in connection with the participants attendance and access to online camps should be borne by the participant.
- The below mentioned cancellation terms will apply when the participant cancels on his/her own accord.
Period before start date
Cancellation charge amount
0-30 days 50% cancellation 31+ days 100% cancellation
- The cancellation is effective only when received in writing by The Explorers Lab from the person signing the booking form.
- The Explorers Lab reserves the right to cancel a Course if there is insufficient demand and the minimum number of paying participants is not met. In this case, a full refund will be made to the participant.